Dailycat for adult sterilized cats with chicken and shrimps
Recommended for cats from 1 year to 7 years of life
The Dailycat is a reciprocal response to a loving pet.
Dailycat is a next-generation line of food that combines more than just the traditional approach to cat nutrition with the latest developments for the excellent health and long, fulfilling lives of tailed pets. The Dailycat feed line is made from the finest and freshest ingredients, according to an Italian recipe in accordance with all European standards. The feed undergoes strict quality control, from recipe creation to packaging.
Packaging: 0.4kg 1.5kg 3kg 10kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
Castration or sterilization dramatically changes the life of a cat, a cat: the animal undergoes hormonal, physiological and emotional changes in the body. Incorrectly selected food can harm the pet, provoking metabolic disorders, obesity and urolithiasis. It is in your power to help the mustachioed pet cope with this. Serve him the Dailycat Adult Steri Lite Chicken and Shrimps super premium Italian diet.
- The first main ingredient in the composition of the feed: selected chicken – a source of easily digestible, high-quality protein, giving strength to support the animal’s muscle mass.
- The second main ingredient in the composition of the food: shrimp, krill meat – this is a large amount of protein, iodine, fatty acids and antioxidants, which are of great benefit to the feline body. In addition, shrimp contains a large amount of B vitamins, vitamin A, selenium, copper, iron, phosphorus, sodium and even zinc, and the amount of fat in this food is minimized.
- Shrimp meat contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals that can improve the appearance of the animal, making the condition of the skin healthy, and the coat even more shiny and silky.
- Prebiotics help to normalize the digestive system, stabilize metabolism and provide a healthy intestinal microflora. The high level of plant fiber promotes the excretion of six from the gastrointestinal tract.
- The special formula of the food will protect the pet from diseases of the urinary tract, which are common among neutered / neutered cats.
- It is a low-calorie food, its formula has been developed not only for spayed pets, but also for cats and cats that are overweight or prone to obesity.
- Does not contain artificial ingredients, harmful additives or preservatives.
Ingredients & Nutrition
dehydrated meat 61,6% (chicken 49,2%, shrimps 12,4%), corn, wheat, animal fat, pea meal, dehydrated beetroot pulp, minerals, dried brewer's yeast.
Vitamin A 15000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (All-rac-tocopheryl acetate) 180 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 2,9 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 12 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 5 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0,05 mg/kg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 0,12 mg/kg, Folic acid 2,4 mg/kg, Taurine 800 mg/kg, Iron 50 mg/kg (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate 54 mg/kg, Iron (II) chelate of glycine hydrate 129 mg/kg ), Copper 12.5 mg/kg (Copper sulphate penta hydrate 25 mg/kg, Cupric chelate hydrate of glycine 23 mg/kg), Zinc 113 mg/kg (Zinc sulphate monohydrate 207 mg/kg, Zinc chelate hydrate glycine 137 mg/kg), Manganese 38 mg/kg (Manganese sulphate monohydrate 74 mg/kg, Manganese chelate hydrate glycine 52 mg/kg), Iodine 2.4 mg/kg (Potassium iodide 3.1 mg/kg), Selenium 0.03 mg/kg (sodium selenite 0,065 mg/kg). Antioxidants.
- 3735 kcal / kg
- 35%Crude protein
- 12%Crude fat
- 2%Crude fibre
- 8,7%Crude ash
Recommended daily ration
2 - 4 kg
4 - 6 kg
6 - 8 kg
35 - 70 g
70 - 100 g
100 - 135 g