Dailycat Casual line for adult cats, with beef
Recommended for cats from 1 year to 7 years of life
Dailyсat Casual Line is a premium class food for cats at an affordable price. This is a 100% Italian product, made according to an Italian recipe in accordance with all European standards.
Packing: 0,4kg 1,5kg 3kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
Dailycat Adult Сat Beef, will delight meat lovers. The main ingredient in beef is a supplier of iron and high quality protein to provide strength and maintain muscle mass. Your cat is always active and cheerful, ready for games and pranks.
- Dailycat Adult Сat Beef is a complete range of balanced nutrition that meets all the needs of a cat, taking into account the characteristics of the body associated with age, physical activity and health.
- Dailycat Adult Сat Beef is a unique composition of high quality ingredients: dehydrated meat, cereals, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- In all Dailycat Casual Line feeds, taurine (an amino acid that is not independently produced by the cat’s body) is contained in the required amount, you do not have to give your pet special preparations to replenish it.
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 take care of the cat’s cardiovascular system, as well as guaranteed healthy skin and excellent coat.
- Moderate magnesium content will protect against common urinary tract diseases in cats.
- The high level of plant fiber promotes the excretion of six from the digestive tract
- Does not contain soy, GMO, flavor and aroma enhancers.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Rehydrated meat 59.5% (beef, chicken), corn, wheat, chicken fat, fish meal * 8.5%, dried beet pulp (2%), minerals.
* total rehydrated meat: 66.5% (39.5% beef, 20% chicken, 8.5% fish)
vitamin A 18000 units, manganese (manganese II oxide) 56 mg, vitamin D3 1200 units, zinc (zinc sulfate monohydrate) 63 mg, vitamin E (from R. alpha-current Aset.) 145 mg, iodine (iodide potassium) 1.05 mg, copper (copper II sulfate). pentagide) 14 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.14 mg, iron (iron II carbonate) 28 mg, taurine 1000 mg, antioxidants.
- 3.600 kcal / kg
- 28%Crude protein
- 11%Crude oils and fats
- 2,5%Crude fiber
- 8,9%Crude ash