Dailycat for adult cats, with lamb and rice
Recommended for cats from 1 year to 7 years of life
The Dailycat Classic line Adult Lamb and Rice is a complete range of balanced nutrition, the food meets all the needs of the cat, takes into account the characteristics of the body associated with age, physical activity and health.
Packaging: 400gr 1,5kg 3kg 10kg
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- The Dailycat Classic line Adult Lamb and Rice is a unique composition of high quality ingredients: dehydrated meat, grains, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients aimed at maximizing your cat’s health and longevity.
- Lamb meat is rich in animal proteins and amino acids, they strengthen the immune system and help to keep the cat in good physical condition, providing the necessary energy for the whole day.
- Algae contain many vitamins and minerals; in the feed they are the main supplier of iodine to the cat’s body. Iodine is essential for the successful functioning of muscle and nerve tissues, it helps to improve the function of the thyroid gland and improve metabolic and digestive processes.
- Flaxseed is one of the most valuable plant sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, soluble fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. These seeds are included in most of the vitamins for wool, they optimize metabolic processes in the body, improve microcirculation in skin cells, making it healthy, and the coat even thicker and shinier.
- When developing the formula of the feed, the composition of the components was selected in such a way as to prevent and prevent urolithiasis, which is common among cats, in a beloved pet.
- The high level of plant fiber promotes the elimination of six from the gastrointestinal tract of the cat, naturally.
- Free from soy, GMOs, flavor enhancers and aroma enhancers
Ingredients & Nutrition
Processed proteins 26% (chicken 18%, lamb 8%), rice (15%), corn, chicken fat, pork greaves, peas starch, broad beans, peas, fish meal (4%), dried beet pulp, linseed, hydrolyzed chicken liver proteins, yeasts, minerals, seaweed meal (0,15%), yeast products (MOS 0,1%), mojave yucca (0,017%).
Vitamin A 18000 UI/kg, Vitamin D3 1200 UI/kg, Vitamin E (a. r. alpha toc. Acet.)150 mg/kg, copper (copper II sulph. pentahy) 15.5 mg/kg, iron (iron II carbonate) 31 mg/kg, manganese (manganese II oxide) 62 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate)70 mg/kg, iodine (potassium iodide) 2,45 mg/kg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0,16 mg/kg, Taurine 1000 mg/kg.
TECHNOLOGICAL ADDITITIVES: antioxidants.
May contain traces of animal protein: turkey, beef.
- 3,780 kcal / kg
- 33%Crude protein
- 14%Crude oils and fats
- 2,8%Crude fiber
- 7,4%Crude ash