Dailycat for older cats, with turkey and rice
Recommended for cats older than 7 years
Thank your cat for many years of love and affection! Feed Dailycat SENIOR – this is the right food for elderly cats and cats that helps prolong their lives and prevent many diseases.
Package: 400gr 1,5kg 3kg 10kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
With age, the nutritional needs of cats usually vary: they are not as readily utilize fat as young pets, worse assimilate vitamins and minerals – so older cats need special food:
- Granule feed Dailycat SENIOR made more fragile, because a lot of cats in the elderly suffer from diseases of the oral cavity. Since older animals slows down the metabolic processes in the body, all the components of the feed are more thoroughly mixed and milled for better absorption.
- It feed, which includes only one source of animal protein – turkey meat without adding any by-products, and is a high quality and easily digestible protein involved in maintaining muscle mass cats, helping to keep your pet in good physical shape, even in old age. Feed has an optimal fat and calorie content.
- Fish oil prevents the formation of plaques on the walls of blood vessels, and a complex of vitamins and minerals improves the cardiovascular system as a whole, stabilizing and supporting the work of the older pet’s heart.
- About strong bones and healthy joints and ligaments will take care of the incoming feed glucosamine and chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus.
- The addition of DL-methionine and magnesium content moderate supports cat urine pH at the desired level, promotes the dissolution and prevents the formation of struvite, protecting a pet from common among cats urinary tract diseases.
- FOS (prebiotics) contribute to the normalization of the digestive system, stabilize the metabolism and provide a healthy gut microflora High level plant fibers contributes to the removal from the blood six naturally.
- A unique plant complex of antioxidants BIO5 elderly increases the body’s resistance to adverse environmental conditions, stress and disease.
- No artificial ingredients harmful additives and preservatives.
- Part of the Yucca schidigera – natural deodorant eliminates the unpleasant odor of cat feces.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Dehydrated meat 24% (turkey 17%), 20% rice, barley, animal fat, corn gluten, potato protein, dried beet pulp, fish oil, 1.4% beer yeast, linseed, fructooligosaccharides (fos) 1%, dried 1% chicory pulp, peas meal, sunflower oil, vegetable fibers, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, yucca schidigera 0.1%, glucosamine (500 mg / kg) and chondroitin sulphate (500 mg / kg), biological complex of plant extracts 0.03 % (turmeric, cloves, citrus fruits, grapes, rosemary).
Vitamin A 31,000 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 1,600 IU / kg vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 370 mg / kg, vitamin K (MNB) 1 mg Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 6.5 mg / kg vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg / kg, vitamin B6 10 mg / kg vitamin B12 0.09 mg / kg niacin 45 mg / kg, folic acid 1 mg / kg, calcium D-pantothenate 27 mg / kg, biotin 0.28 mg / kg, vitamin C (ascorbyl calcium monophosphate, sodium salt) 200 mg / kg, beta-carotene 27 mg / kg of choline chloride is 2.500 mg / kg, taurine 2500 mg / kg, DL- methionine 1000 mg / kg, L-carnitine 100 mg / kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 715 mg / kg (215 mg iron / kg), copper sulfate pentahydrate 44 mg / kg (copper 11 mg / Kg), zinc sulfate monohydrate, 485 mg / kg (170 mg zinc / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate, 129 mg / kg (40 mg Mn / kg), calcium iodate, anhydrous 2.5 mg / kg (iodine 1.57 mg / kg), sodium selenite 0.63 mg / kg (0.42 mg selenium / kg).
- 3730 kcal / kg
- 28%Crude protein
- 17%Crude oils and fats
- 4%Crude fiber
- 5,6%Crude ash
- 0,45%Omega 3
- 2,3%Omega 6
weight of the animals (kg)
daily rate (gr)
3 - 4
50 - 65
80 - 95
Manufacturer: Effeffe Pet Food S.p.A., Italy