Dailydog for adult dogs of medium and large breeds, with fish and potatoes
Recommended for dogs from 1 to 7 years of life
Dog eating fish? As it turned out, it is not only natural, but also useful. After all, fish – a storehouse of vitamins and minerals needed to maintain the immune system and preserve the natural beauty of the dog. Do not deny your pet in Dailydog ADULT special fish menu MEDIUM LARGE BREED Fish and Potato
Package: 3kg 12kg 20kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
- Selective salmon and herring most tasty fat make up the food is fresh best sources, essential fatty acids (including eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid), which support the immune system and excellent skin and coat condition of your pet.
- Fish oil prevents the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels, and a complex of vitamins and minerals improves the cardiovascular system as a whole, the work of stabilizing the beloved pet of the heart.
- Potatoes undergone special careful handling, it is made entirely suitable for the animal. Potatoes – an alternative source of carbohydrates for dogs with allergies who suffer from intolerance to gluten cereals.
- Plant extracts, rich in vitamin the C, activate the immune system. Fructooligosaccharides and chicory promote normalization of the digestive system and improve metabolism, as well as provide a healthy intestinal flora.
- A balanced combination of vitamins and minerals (A, C, E, vitamins of group B, magnesium, zinc, etc.) Optimizing the metabolic processes in the body, improve microcirculation in the skin cells, thereby providing a healthy skin appearance and dog hair.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin promote healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage, and the optimum ratio of calcium and phosphorus ensures proper bone formation, because it is so important for large, active dogs.
- Herbal Complex Bio5 (citrus, grapes, cloves, turmeric, rosemary) helps to fight oxidative stress, strengthens the natural defenses against free radicals and slows down the cellular aging process.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Fishmeal 22% (salmon 12%, herring 10%), corn, corn flour, potato 9% Animal fat, potato protein, dried sugar beet pulp, corn gluten, dried chicory root 1% fructo-oligosaccharides (fos) 1% brewer yeast, 1% fish oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, yucca schidigera, glucosamine (400 mg / kg), biological complex herbal extract 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric), chondroitin sulfate (100 mg / kg).
Vitamin A 22,000 IU / Kg Vitamin D3 1600 IU / Kg Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 280 mg / kg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.3 mg / kg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 6 mg / kg, vitamin B6 1.3 mg / kg vitamin B12 0.03 mg / kg niacin 14 mg / kg folic acid, 0.24 mg / kg, calcium D-pantothenate 13 mg / kg, biotin-0 28 mg / kg vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate, calcium, sodium salt) 100 mg / kg, monohydrate Ferrous sulphate 365 mg / kg (zheleza110 mg / kg), the iron chelate amino acid hydrate 200 mg / kg (iron, 32 mg / kg) , copper sulfate pentahydrate 48 mg / kg (copper 12 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate, 83 mg / kg (marg Anetsi 26 mg / kg), manganese chelate amino acid hydrate 200 mg / kg (Manganese 32 mg / kg), zinc sulfate monohydrate, 430 mg / kg (Zinc 157 mg / kg), zinc chelate amino acid hydrate 100 mg / kg (zinc 18 mg / kg), calcium iodate, anhydrous 6.4 mg / kg (4 mg iodine / kg)
- 3,570 kcal / kg
- 24%Crude protein
- 13,5%Crude oils and fats
- 2,5%Crude fiber
- 6%Crude ash
weight of the animals
Manufacturer: Effeffe Pet Food S.p.A., Italy