Dailydog for adult dogs of small breeds, with lamb and rice
Recommended for dogs from 1 to 7 years of life
Small breed dogs have a higher metabolism (in comparison with dogs of large and medium breeds), so their food has a high metabolic energy.
Package: 1,5kg 3kg 12kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
- Choice lamb is rich in animal protein important for the dog’s health. Lamb – very tasty meat, containing essential amino acids your pet that will not only strengthen the immune system, but also help to maintain a miniature dog in good physical shape.
- Fig contains large amounts of calcium, zinc, iron and other trace elements reinforcing the circulatory and nervous systems. Figure dietetic product useful as in the daily diet and in diseases of heart kidney and vessels.
- Fish oil prevents the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels, and a complex of vitamins and minerals improves the cardiovascular system as a whole, the work of stabilizing the beloved pet of the heart.
- Plant extracts, rich in vitamin the C, activate the immune system. Fructooligosaccharides and chicory promote normalization of the digestive system and improve metabolism, as well as provide a healthy intestinal flora.
- A balanced combination of vitamins and minerals (A, C, E, vitamins of group B, magnesium, zinc, etc.) Optimizing the metabolic processes in the body, improve microcirculation in the skin cells, thereby providing a healthy skin appearance and wool small handsome.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin promote healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage, and the optimum ratio of calcium and phosphorus ensures proper bone formation, because it is so important for active dogs.
- Herbal Complex Bio5 (citrus, grapes, cloves, turmeric, rosemary) helps to fight oxidative stress, strengthens the natural defenses against free radicals and slows down the cellular aging process.
- The reduced size of the granules is convenient to grab and chew even the smallest dogs.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Dehydrated meat (lamb 20%), corn, rice, barley, potato protein (12%), animal fat, dried beet pulp, dry yeast (2%), fish oil (1.5%), dried chicory root (1%) fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (1%), sunflower oil (1%), dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, plant extracts, biological complex 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric).
Vitamin A 22,500 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 1,900 IU / kg Vitamin E 280 mg / kg, Vitamina B1 1.4 mg / kg Vitamin B2 6 mg / kg, Vitamin B6 1.4 mg / kg Vitamin B12 0.03 mg / kg, Niacin acid 15 mg / kg Folic acid 0.24 mg / kg Pantothenic acid 13.5 mg / kg Biotin 0.28 mg / kg Vitamin C 350 mg / kg Choline chloride 1.500 mg / kg, ferrous sulfate monohydrate 365 mg / kg (iron 110 mg / kg), copper sulfate pentahydrate 48 mg / kg (copper 12 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate 22.5 mg / kg (manganese 7 mg / kg) zinc sulphate monohydrate 515 mg / kg (zinc 180 mg / kg) anhydrous calcium iodate 6.4 mg / kg (4 mg Iodine / kg), sodium selenite 0.75 mg / kg (0.34 Selenium mg / kg). Antioxidants 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric).
- 3,640 kcal / kg
- 26%Crude protein
- 15%Crude oils and fats
- 3,5%Crude fiber
- 6,5%Crude ash
weight of the animals
Manufacturer: Effeffe Pet Food S.p.A., Italy