Dailydog for adult dogs of medium and large breeds, with a duck and oats
Recommended for dogs from 1 to 7 years of life
All tastes are rather tired ?! Pamper your pet dog most delicious menu Dailydog Duck and Oats. Duck is the game, the dog is a hunter, “catch a duck’s tail,” Your pet will receive a delicious, dietary meal, taste explosion and maximum health.
Package: 3kg 12kg 20kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
- Duck indispensable and readily assimilable source of high quality protein, is very rich in various vitamins and minerals, namely vitamins A, E, K, vitamins VV duck fat contains large amounts of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. This diet, easily digestible product that gives your tailed friend maximum energy and health.
- Part of the oats are rich in vitamins and amino acids, it improves the composition of intestinal microflora contributes to the digestive process.
- Fish oil prevents the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels, and a complex of vitamins and minerals improves the cardiovascular system as a whole, the work of stabilizing the beloved pet of the heart.
- Plant extracts, rich in vitamin the C, activate the immune system. Fructooligosaccharides and chicory promote normalization of the digestive system and improve metabolism, as well as provide a healthy intestinal flora.
- A balanced combination of vitamins and minerals (A, C, E, vitamins of group B, magnesium, zinc, etc.) Optimizing the metabolic processes in the body, improve microcirculation in the skin cells, thereby providing a healthy skin appearance and dog hair.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin promote healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage, and the optimum ratio of calcium and phosphorus ensures proper bone formation, because it is so important for large, active dogs.
- Herbal Complex Bio5 (citrus, grapes, cloves, turmeric, rosemary) helps to fight oxidative stress, strengthens the natural defenses against free radicals and slows down the cellular aging process.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Dehydrated meat (duck 23%), oats 23%, peeled oats, animal fat, potato protein, dried beet pulp, dried root tsikoriya1% fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 1%, dry yeast, fish oil 0.5%, potassium chloride, sodium chloride , dicalcium phosphate, yucca schidigera, glucosamine (400 mg / kg), biological complex herbal extract 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric), chondroitin sulfate (100 mg / kg).
Vitamin A 22,000 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU / kg vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 280 mg / kg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.3 mg / kg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 6 mg / kg, Vitamin B6 1.3 mg / kg Vitamin B12 0.03 mg / kg Niacin 14 mg / kg Folic acid 0.24 mg / kg Pantothenic acid (D- Calcium pantothenate) 13 mg / kg Biotin 0.28 mg / kg Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate sodium salt) 70 mg / kg iron sulfate monohydrate 365 mg / kg (iron 110 mg / kg), chelate of iron amino acid hydrate 200 mg / kg (iron 32 mg / kg), copper sulfate pentahydrate 48 mg / kg (copper 12 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate 8 3 mg / kg (Manganese 26 mg / kg) chelate manganese amino acid hydrate 200 mg / kg (Manganese 32 mg / kg) Zinc sulphate monohydrate 500 mg / kg (Zinc 175 mg / kg), amino acid chelates zinc hydrate 200 mg / kg (Zinc 36 mg / kg), calcium iodate, anhydrous 6.4 mg / kg (4 mg Iodine / kg) Sodium selenite 0.75 mg / kg (0.34 Selenium mg / kg). Antioxidants 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric).
- 3,400 kcal / kg
- 23,5%Crude protein
- 12%Crude oils and fats
- 3,5%Crude fiber
- 6,9%Crude ash
Weight of the animals