Dailydog for adult dogs of small breeds, with turkey and rice
Recommended for dogs from 1 to 7 years of life
This flavor is recommended in the cold season, as more nutritious.
Small breed dogs have a higher metabolism (in comparison with dogs of large and medium breeds), so their food has a high metabolic energy.
Package: 1.5kg 3kg 12kg
BEST INGREDIENTS IN
- Basis food fresh juicy turkey, break away from that impossible. Turkey meat an essential source of high quality and easily digestible protein, helping to keep an adult dog in good physical shape.
- Included in the figure contains a large amount of calcium, zinc, iron and other trace elements reinforcing the circulatory and nervous systems. Rice is rich in vital minerals necessary for a full and healthy life miniature dogs.
- Fish oil prevents the formation of plaque on the walls of blood vessels, and a complex of vitamins and minerals improves the cardiovascular system as a whole, the work of stabilizing the beloved pet of the heart.
- Plant extracts, rich in vitamin the C, activate the immune system. Fructooligosaccharides and chicory promote normalization of the digestive system and improve metabolism, as well as provide a healthy intestinal flora.
- A balanced combination of vitamins and minerals (A, C, E, vitamins of group B, magnesium, zinc, etc.) Optimizing the metabolic processes in the body, improve microcirculation in the skin cells, thereby providing a healthy skin appearance and wool small handsome.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin promote healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage, and the optimum ratio of calcium and phosphorus ensures proper bone formation, because it is so important for active dogs.
- Herbal Complex Bio5 (citrus, grapes, cloves, turmeric, rosemary) helps to fight oxidative stress, strengthens the natural defenses against free radicals and slows down the cellular aging process.
- The reduced size of the granules is convenient to grab and chew even the smallest dogs.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Dehydrated meat (turkey 18%), corn, rice (15%), animal fat, barley, fish meal 5%, corn gluten, dried beet pulp, fructooligosaccharides (fos) 1%, sunflower oil 0.8% dried egg products , dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, Yucca schidigera, glucosamine (400 mg / kg), biological complex herbal extract 0.03% (clove, citrus, vines, rosemary, turmeric)
Vitamin A 22,000 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU / kg vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 280 mg / kg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.3 mg / kg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 6 mg / kg, vitamin B6 1.3 mg / kg vitamin B12 0.03 mg / kg nicotinic acid, 14 mg / kg folic acid, 0.24 mg / kg, calcium D-pantothenate 13 mg / kg, Biotin 0 28 mg / kg Vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl monophosphate salt of calcium) - 70 mg / kg, choline hlorid1,000 mg / kg, L-carnitine 100 mg / kg, ferrous sulfate monohydrate 350 mg / kg (105 mg iron / kg) , iron amino acid chelate, hydrate 200 mg / kg (iron, 32 mg / kg), copper sulfate pentahydrate 48 mg / kg (IU strand 12 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate, 21 mg / kg (manganese 6.5 mg / kg), manganese amino acid chelate, hydrate 200 mg / kg (32 mg Mn / kg), zinc sulfate monohydrate, 370 mg / kg (zinc -130 mg / kg), zinc amino acid chelate, hydrate 100 mg / kg (18 mg zinc / kg)
- 3,650 kcal / kg
- 26%Crude protein
- 15,9%Crude oils and fats
- 2,5%Crude fiber
- 6,5%Crude ash
weight of the animals
Manufacturer: Effeffe Pet Food S.p.A., Italy